Clover Wonder Clips
We love Clover! Clover is a Japanese company that makes high quality, attractive, simple crafting notions at an affordable price point.
These Wonder Clips are a great alternate to pins and are excellent for both thin sewing projects and thicker projects like quilting.
- Clip opens wide to hold layers of fabrics
- Clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot
- Seam allowance markings of 1/4" (7mm) and 1/2" (12 mm)
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles and heavy weight fabrics
- Holds layered sections of sewing projects such as, handle connectors to handbags, piping, etc. without distortion
- Holds quilt binding while sewing
- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped
- Works well with sergers
Caution: Remove the clips before feeding the fabric under the presser foot.
Materials: Policarbonate, Stainless Steel
Please note: Due to COVID-19 and measures taken to ensure the safety of everyone shipping, we are experiencing additional delays of 5-10 days!
Everything is shipped with care within 1-3 business days! The shipping options you select are for delivery times, not our handling timeframe. We use a combination of USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and Globegistics for shipping.
Preorders typically ship within 3 months of date of purchase, but may experience longer delays due to COVID-19
More questions? Check out our FAQ!
Please note that all knitting notions are final sale!